Hunt the magnificent Aurora Borealis!
With the Snow Hotel as your starting point, eager huskies will take you deeper into the wilderness in order to increase your chances of seeing the Northern Lights. In good conditions, you will see the Northern Lights dance across the sky as you head off – this is an exotic adventure in Arctic climate. A picnic dinner made from local ingredients will be served during the excursion, and you will have many stops along the way to observe the polar sky.
- Available: Daily from December 1 to April 20
- Departure: 17:00 hrs from your hotel in Kirkenes
- Duration: 4-5 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 265,- per adult (2 persons sharing a sled)
- Child conditions: 50% discount (7-11 years). This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 7
- Included: Transportation, guide and picnic dinner
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If you are travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating. Average physical condition is necessary to participate.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.
- Northern Lights: Kindly note that Northern Lights observations are never guaranteed (depending on solar activity and a clear sky). No refund can be made for activities booked if you do not see the Northern Lights.