Visit the Tromsø Wilderness Centre and visit the dog yard and the puppies that are waiting for you at the camp. The camp is located on the Kvaløya Island, which is approximately 30 minutes away from Tromsø. Away from the city lights, the camp offers a great opportunity to observe the Northern Lights, together with a professional guide. Please note, that the Northern Lights cannot be guaranteed.
While waiting for the Northern Lights, you will get bacalao (stock fish prepared in tomato sauce), served around an open fire in a traditional Lavvu (sami tent).
- Available: Daily from November 1 to March 25 (except December 24)
- Departure: 18:15 hrs from the Radisson Blu Hotel
- Duration: 4 hours, including 30 minutes transfer each way
- Guiding: English
- Price: EUR 112,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50% discount (4-12 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Transportation, a hot Sami meal, a special aurora guide, a husky visit and warm outdoor clothing (overall, boots and gloves if needed).
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.
- Northern Lights: Kindly note that northern lights observations are never guaranteed (weather dependent; it must be dark and the sky must be clear). No refund can be made for activities booked if you do not see the northern lights.