Visit Tromsø Wilderness Centre on Kvaløya Island, only 30 minutes from Tromsø. Located away from the lights of the city you will have the opportunity to experience the Northern Lights.
While you are waiting for the Northern Lights, you can enjoy a hot Sami meal, followed by coffee and home-made cake, served around an open fire in a traditional Sami tent.
At Tromsø Wilderness Centre you will also find Alaskan huskies that are always happy about visitors!
- Available 2017/2018: Daily from November 1 to March 25 (except December 24)
- Departure: 18:15 hrs from the Radisson Blu Hotel
- Duration 2017/2018: 4 hours, including 30 minutes transfer each way
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 112,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50% discount (4-12 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Transportation, a hot Sami meal, guiding and warm outdoor clothing (overall, boots and gloves if needed).
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.
- Northern Lights: Kindly note that northern lights observations are never guaranteed (weather dependent; it must be dark and the sky must be clear). No refund can be made for activities booked if you do not see the northern lights.