This excursion combines a beautiful boat journey on the Sognefjord with a spectacular train journey on the Flåm Railway.
Itinerary: Travel by boat along the dramatic western coastline before cruising along the Sognefjord, the world’s longest and deepest fjord, to Flåm. Here you will board the Flåm Railway, which passes through wild and beautiful mountain scenery with waterfalls and steep mountain sides from the Sognefjord and reaching up to a height of 900 metres. There is no other adhesion railway in the world running on normal tracks that is so steep over a long distance. Return to Bergen by train from Myrdal.
- Schedule from Bergen:
Boat Bergen – Flåm: 08:00 – 13:25 hrs
Flåm Railway: 14:50 – 15:46 hrs
Train Myrdal – Bergen: 15:52 – 17:57 hrs
- Available: Daily from May 1 to September 29
- Departure: 08:00 hrs from Bergen
- Duration: Approximately 10 hours
- Guiding: No guiding, but some information will be provided through loudspeakers during the cruise and the Flåm Railway
- Price 2017: EUR 175,- per adult
- Child conditions: EUR 90,- per child (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Please note: This is a non-escorted excursion