Join a snowmobile safari in remote, inland valleys and mountain areas with a skillful guide.
When arrived at the wilderness center of camp Tamok, you will be provided with warm clothes and shoes. The adventure begins with a safety instruction and a practical demonstration.
You will be driving in pairs, one driver and one passenger, with an opportunity to switch half way. The tour will show you the majestic mountains and an in snow-covered Finn Valley. The tour will start 250 meters above sea level and you will climb up to 900 meters! The trail has 30 kilometers and you will be on the snowmobile for approximately 2-2,5 hours.
The trip will end with a hot meal and coffee at the bonfire in a warmed dining Lavvu (Sami tent).
- Available: Daily from December 1 to March 31 (except December 24 and 25)
- Departure: 09:00 hrs from the Scandic Ishavshotell /city centre
- Duration: 7 hours (including transfer of 75 minutes each way)
- Guiding: English
- Price: EUR 219,- per adult / 2 persons per snowmobile
- Additional cost: EUR 83,- per adult / 1 person per snowmobile
- Child conditions: 50% discount (7-15 years). This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 7
- Included: Transport, special clothing, helmets and a warm meal
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating. Driver’s license is required to drive the snowmobile. The tour is somewhat physically demanding.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.