- 7 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast
- Train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg or v.v.
- Train from St. Petersburg to Moscow or v.v.
- Transfers between the train station and your hotel in St. Petersburg and Moscow
- Transfer between the hotel in Moscow and the airport or v.v.
- When starting in Helsinki: English speaking transfer assistant from and to St. Petersburg Railway Station, and from Moscow Railway Station to your hotel
- When starting in Moscow: English speaking transfer assistant on the transfer from your hotel to the Moscow Railway Station, and from and to St. Petersburg Railway station
- 3-hour guided sightseeing tour of St. Petersburg
- 4-hour guided visit of Hermitage Art Museum (entrance included)
- 3-hour guided sightseeing tour of Moscow
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- 1st class on the train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg and St. Petersburg to Moscow
Important visa information:
Most nationals require a visa to enter Russia. You need to apply for a visa yourself at the Russian embassy in your home country.