(PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PRICES BELOW)
- Hurtigruten Expedition voyage from Kangerlussuaq to Longyearbyen
- Accommodation in unspecified 2-berth polar inside cabin with shower/WC, category SILVER)
- Full board during the cruise – breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Economy flight Copenhagen to Kangerlussuaq and Longyearbyen to Oslo
- Transfer airport to ship in Kangerlussuaq
- Transfer ship to airport in Longyearbyen
- Wind- and water-resistant jacket
- Landings and activities on board and ashore
- Professional English-speaking Expedition Team that gives lectures as well as accompany landings and activities
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Unspecified polar outside cabin (twin beds, category N– some cabins might have limited view).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PRICES:
Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing; instead of offering set prices Hurtigruten will decide the price for the cruise based on the capacity level onboard each ship/departure at the time of booking. The price for the cruise can therefore vary from full price (price level F) to a price reduction of up to 25% (price level A). The prices shown above are according to Hurtigruten’s price level A, the lowest price level (early booking is highly recommended). Please contact us for further information.