- 15 nights accommodation incl. 11 3-course or buffet dinner and buffet breakfast, in first class hotels, all rooms with private facilities.
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice.
- City tours with local guides as specified, incl. entrance Old University Vilnius, Rundale Palace, medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn, Church-in-the-Rock in Helsinki, Peter-Paul Fortress in St.Petersburg and Moscow Kremlin.
- 4 dinners outside of the hotels
- 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace
- 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum
- 3-hour excursion to Moscow Metro and Arbat tour
- Luggage assistance at all hotels.
- Tour escort throughout (bilingual English/German; for more information see below)
- Transportation by modern deluxe coach with reclining seats, etc.
- Ferry Tallinn-Helsinki
- Sapsan high-speed train St.Petersburg-Moscow (2nd class)
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel and vice versa
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
The tour escort is bilingual (German / English), and will repeat all information in both languages (if there are German speaking guests booked on the tour). For all sightseeing tours, local guides will be used and the group will be split in an English and a German speaking one.
-KINDLY NOTE THAT MOST NATIONALS REQUIRE A VISA TO ENTER RUSSIA-