The Oslo Grand Tour is a 7-hour tour by coach and boat including all major attractions in Oslo.
The bus takes you through the city centre of Oslo to the Vigeland Sculpture Park for a short walk and from there to the Holmenkollen Ski Jump for an outside photo stop. You will visit the Norwegian Folk Museum on the peninsula of Bygdøy. This open air museum is Norway’s largest museum of cultural history, featuring among others an iconic stave church built in the 1200’s. After that you can choose to either visit the unique polar ship Fram in the Fram Museum or to learn more about the spectacular expeditions of Thor Heyerdahl in the Kon-Tiki Museum before boarding a boat for a 2-hour fjord sightseeing tour. The tour will allow you great views of the harbour and the green hills surrounding the city, as well as the Akershus Fortress and Oslo’s new Opera House. You will also pass through narrow sounds, idyllic bays and through a maze of islands with small summer houses. You will be able to buy refreshments on board.
- Available: Daily from March 17 to October 15 (except May 17 and Sep 16)
- Departure: 10:30 hrs from Oslo City Hall / 10:10 hrs from DFDS Seaways ferry terminal
- Duration: 7 hours
- Guiding: Audio guide in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Norwegian. English speaking live guide for questions. English only during the boat tour
- Price 2017: EUR 76,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50% discount (4-16 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Guided bus tour, entrance to the Norwegian Folk Museum, fjord cruise. At your own choice: Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki Museum