You will experience the Norwegian winter on snowshoes! The tour starts in Flåm with a transfer to Aurland Mountain and Stegastein viewpoint. There you will have a short introduction on how to use snowshoes and a little bit of history of snowshoeing. Afterwards you will put on your snowshoes and have a guided hike in the area. You will enjoy the amazing view and experience how it is to hike on these traditional snowshoes. Your guide will tell you about the unique local culture and nature, and hot beverages will be served during the hike.
- Available: Daily from January 2 to March 31
- Departure January: 08:15 hrs from Flåm
- Departure February-March: 08:15 hrs and 15:30 hrs from Flåm
- Duration: Between 2,5 and 3 hours (snowshoe hike 1-1,5 hrs)
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 89,- per person
- Child conditions 2017/2018: EUR 62,- per child (4-14 years). This activity is not suitable for children under the age of 4 years.
- Included: Transfers, guided snowshoe hike and hot beverage
- Please note:
- Special condition: The trip is suitable for beginners, however good fitness level is required.