Join a guided bike & hike tour along the Mørkrid valley. The first part of the tour is by bike and takes approximately 1 hour, followed by an easy hike lasting around 30 minutes. During the tour you will learn more about the life and daily routines in the valley back in the days. You will have a fine breeze of water on your face while passing the Drivande waterfall.
- Available: Monday to Saturday from April to September
- Departure: 12:30 hrs Skjolden
- Duration: Approximately 3,5 hour
- Guiding: English
- Price 2016: EUR 51,- per adult
- Child conditions: EUR 29,- per child (8-14 years)
- Included: Bicycle, helmet and a taste sample of a Norwegian food package.
- Please note: It is recommended to bring good walking shoes, appropriate clothing and a bottle of water. The excursion requires good physical condition.