Join this 2 hour river rafting on the Bjoreio river! This activity is a perfect combination of fun and real white water challenges. The good flow and the narrowness of the river both give you an exciting and challenging rafting experience. You will be rafting in rafts suitable for 2-4 persons. No previous experience is needed, but normal physical condition is required to participate.
The Bjoreio river is rated as easy or moderate (grade 2). Rivers are classed according to difficulty of navigation and level of danger (the maximum being grade 6). The class of a river or rapid depends on the water level at the time and may be different from day to day, easier at low flows and harder in high flood.
- Available: Daily June 1 to August 31
- Departure: 10:00, 14:00 and 17:00 hrs from Øvre Eidfjord
- Duration: Approximately 2,5 hours
- Price 2018: EUR 49,- per person
- Child conditions: Same price for children. Family package (2 adults and 2 children) for EUR 170. This activity is not suitable for children under the age of 7
- Included: Wet-suits and all necessary safety equipment
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating