Take a trip on a Lofoten fishing boat to the place where the cod go to spawn. At this time of year, the seas are alive with this fish which play a huge part in the Lofoten Islands’ heritage. As you leave Svolvær harbour, you will see the traditional wooden stockfish racks used to dry the fish from February to May. Lofoten Fishery takes place between February and April. It has been going on for several thousands of years and is now an adventure that awaits you!
- Available: Daily from April 9 to June 8
- Departure: 18:45 hrs (Svolvær)
- Duration: Approximately 1,5 hours
- Guiding: English
- Included: Life jackets and tasting the caught fish
- Price 2017: EUR 92,- per adult
- Child conditions: 25% discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Please note:
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.