Visit the amazing Kremlin and one of its five cathedrals on this 3 hours tour.
Kremlin is a symbol of Moscow and Russia. It was the residence of Russian tsars and patriarchs of the church, at present; the Kremlin is the seat of the President of Russia. Inside the Kremlin walls one can see unique masterpieces of medieval Russian architecture such as the Assumption Cathedral — once the main cathedral of Russia, where tsars were crowned and patriarchs buried.
The unique museum complex of Moscow Kremlin includes the Armoury Chamber, the Assumption, Archangel’s and Annunciation Cathedrals, the Church of Laying Our Lady’s Holy Robe, the Patriarch’s Palace and the Twelve Apostles’ Church, the Ivan the Great Bell-Tower complex and the collection of artillery arms and bells.
- Available: Daily from January 2 to December 30
- Departure: The guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel at your requested time
- Duration: 3 hours
- Languages: Guides are available in many different languages.
- Price 2017:
- EUR 205,- per person if you are one person
- EUR 115,- per person if you are 2-3 persons
- EUR 69,- per person if you are 4-7 persons
- EUR 49,- per person if you are 8 persons or more
- Included: Entrance to Kremlin and one of the 5 cathedrals
- Opening hours Kremlin:
- Daily form 10:00hrs (except Thursdays & main public holidays: closed)