The 2,5-3 hour Stockholm Archipelago tour is the perfect trip if you are looking to experience the untouched nature of the unique archipelago in a short time. On board the guide will tell you all about what’s typical about the Stockholm archipelago in a very inspiring way, making the journey a beautiful and informative outing.
The sightseeing cruise will be with one of the classic archipelago ships; either M/S Östanå I built in 1906 or S/S Stockholm built 1931. Both are classic pearls and well-known elements in the archipelago. Onboard you will find a cafeteria, serving light lunches, hot and cold beverages, sandwiches, salads and pies.
Please note down your preferred time under comments when booking
- Available: From January 1 to December 31
- January 1 – January 8: Daily at 10:30, 13:00
- January 14 – March 19: Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00
- March 24- May 21: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30, 13:30
- May 26 – September 24: Daily at 10:30, 13:30
- September 29 – November 19: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30, 13:30
- November 25 – December 23: Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00
- December 25 – December 31: Daily at 10:30, 13:30
- Departure: Strandvägen pier berth no. 15 or 16
- Duration: 3 hours
- Guiding: English, Swedish
- Price 2017: EUR 31,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50% discount (6-15 years). Children under the age of 6 free of charge