Sweden’s Ice Hotel is a very special place. Ice sculptors from all over the world helping in its construction, the Ice Hotel is an international masterpiece which must be seen to be believed.
A guide will drive you to the Ice Hotel which is located 17km outside Kiruna. At the Ice Hotel, a guide will take you on a 30 minutes guided tour. After that, you have some time to enjoy the Ice Hotel and the Ice Bar on your own. The guide will bring you back to Kiruna after about 2 hours at the Ice Hotel.
- Available: Daily from November 25 to April 10
- Departure: 11:15 and 15:15 from your hotel in Kiruna
- Duration: 3 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 88,- per adult
- Child conditions 2017/2018: 50% reduction per child (3-12 years old). This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 3.
- Included: Return transfer from Kiruna to the Ice Hotel, entrance and guided tour by an Ice Hotel guide.
- Please note:
- Special conditions: There will be a surcharge of EUR 33,- per person for tours between December 24 2017 and January 6 2018. Minimum 2 participants.Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating The Ice Hotel (made of snow and ice) will open December 15. Before that, the tour will be a the Ice Hotel 365.