During this excursion, you will get to see the majestic Pulpit Rock, the Vagabonds Cave, idyllic islands and the magnificent scenery around the Lysefjord.
The tour starts from Stavanger with a Lysefjord sightseeing cruise. The boat stops at Oanes and from here you will be transported by bus to the Preikestol cabin. You will have the opportunity to go on a hike from the cabin to the Pulpit Rock if you wish (there is no guide for the hike). On average it takes approximately 2 hours to walk one way. After the hike, you will be transported by bus to Tau, where you will take the ferry back to Stavanger.
Please note down your preferred time under comments when booking
- Available: Daily from May 1 to September 30
- Departure: from Skagen Quay in Stavanger at the following times:
- May 1 – June 30: Daily at 10:00
- July 1 – August 31: Daily at 10:00, 12:00
- September 1 – September 30: Daily at 10:00
- Duration: 8 hours
- Guiding: Audio-guide in several languages
- Price 2017: EUR 99,- per adult
- Child conditions: EUR 65,- per child (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Please note:
- Special conditions: There is no guide for the hike