During this tour you will visit Ölgerðin, Iceland’s oldest brewery, which will invite you on a unique journey through the drinking saga in Iceland. You will taste the quirkiness of Iceland while listening to stories about the drinking culture as it once was in the past and is today.
You will get a guided tour around the brewery and taste Icelandic beer, Icelandic shots, a special Icelandic Christmas drink and more.
- Available: Daily all year
- Departure: 17:30 hrs from your hotel
- Duration: 2 hours
- Guiding: English
- Includes: Pick up from your hotel in Reykjavik, guide during the visit and Icelandic breweries
- Price: EUR 65,- per person
- Child conditions: This tour is not suitable for children
Please note: The legal drinking age in Iceland is 20 years, those who have not reached the legal age will not be served alcohol but alcoholfree beverages. We do not advise to bring children on this tour