You will drive to Undredal by bus, where the local guide awaits you. Your guide will lead you through the World Heritage exhibition, and up to the little church where you get a guided tour. Then the guide will lead you to the House of Cheese where you get a short presentation of goat cheese traditions before you are served a sample menu. After the tasting you get on the ferry and sail back to Flåm.
- Available Daily from June 10 to August 10
- Departure: 10:00 hrs from Flåm
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Price 2017: EUR 87,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50 % discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Transportation by bus, guided tour in Undredal and goat cheese tasting, ferry from Undredal to Flåm