Experience the great Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord, two of Norway’s most attractive fjords. The Nærøyfjord, a branch of the Sognefjord, has been included on UNESCO’s World Heritage list since 2005 and is considered to be among the most scenic fjord areas on the planet. Its outstanding natural beauty is derived from its narrow and steep-sided crystalline rock walls that rises up to 1400 meters direct from the fjord.
This excursion includes a 2-hour cruise by passenger ferry on the Nærøyfjord, as well as the bus ride back to Flåm.
Please specify your preferred departure time in the comments section when booking this service
- Available: Daily from May 1 to September 30
- Departure: 12:00 hrs or 16:00 hrs from Flåm harbour
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Price 2017: EUR 51,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50% discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge