During this 2-hour sightseeing tour by bus you will see the most important highlights of Oslo. It is the best choice for those who only have limited time or just wish a very concentrated, short tour for a first overview.
You will be taken by bus through downtown Oslo to the Vigeland Sculpture Park. Here you will go for a short walk to see the sculptures created by the Norwegian sculptor Gustav Vigeland. After this, the bus will take you to the hills of Holmenkollen where Oslo’s famous ski jump is located and stop for a photo opportunity.
- Available: Daily from January 1 to December 31 (except May 17, Sep 16 and Dec 25)
- Departure: 10:30 hrs from the City Hall
- Duration: 2,5 hours
- Guiding: Audioguide in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Norwegian. English speaking live guide for questions
- Price 2017: EUR 31,- per adult
- Child condition: EUR 16,- per child (4-16 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Guided bus tour