This 2 hours sightseeing tour by bus covers all the major sights of the Danish capital and includes entrance to the fantastic Tivoli Garden.
You will pass all the major attractions of Copenhagen. Enjoy the insights and the fascinating facts about Copenhagen given to you in your own language by headphones. Discover the unique buildings from the past to the present from the panorama bus and enjoy the amazing view. See the numerous statues and landmarks Copenhagen offer to its visitors such as the Tivoli, Amalienborg Palace, The Royal Danish Opera, The Danish Parliament Christianborg, Islands Brygge and the Little Mermaid. You can enjoy the 30 minutes stop at Amalienborg Castle, experiencing the changing of the Royal guards. Additionally there will be a few photo stops along the excursion.
Once the bus tour is finished you can enter the Tivoli Gardens where you may stay as long as you wish.
- Available: Daily from May 5 to September 16
- Departure: City Hall Square – Vester Volgade
- May 5 – September 16: Daily at 11:00 hrs
- Duration: 2 hours + entrance to Tivoli
- Languages: Audio-guide in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Danish, Swedish, Polish, Japanese and Chinese on the bus
- Price 2017: EUR 61,- per adult
- Child conditions: EUR 31,- per child (6-15 years). Children under the age of 6 free of charge
- Included: Guided bus sightseeing tour and entrance to the Tivoli Gardens