Experience Scandinavia’s famous and beloved winter sport – cross-country skiing. Cross-country skiing is a perfect way to discover the Arctic wilderness and the in snow-covered nature. On this tour, you will learn how to ski like a local and more about Arctic wildlife in Jukkasjärvi. During the tour, there will be a break to have a traditional Swedish Fika (Coffee served with something sweet).
- Available: Daily from November 15 to April 15
- Departure: 09:00 hours from the Ice Hotel
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 83,- per adult
- Child conditions 2017/2018: 50% discount per child (3-12 years). This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 3
- Included: skiing equipment, coffee and something sweet
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.