Enjoy a charming tour into the beautiful landscape of Northern Sweden!
You can enjoy the tour sitting in a sled hitched up to a horse. The sled is a northern type of sled called “rissla”, which is a small sled for just a few people. With a warm fleece blanket, you will experience the Norbotten winter landscape with glittering snow, mostly clear blue skies, and biting cold. During the tour, you will make a stop to make a fire and enjoy our lunch baskets before heading back to the farmyard.
- Available: Daily from December 1 to March 31
- Departure: on request from Treehotel
- Duration: 2 hours (3 hours in winter 2016/2017)
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 206,- per person
- Child conditions 2017/2018: EUR 103,- per child (3-12 years). Children under the age of 3 free of charge
- Included: Professional guide, transfers from/to Treehotel, horse and sleigh, furs, warm headgear or helmet, mittens, hot beverage and pastry.
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Later bookings may be taken depending on snow situation. Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.