Escape the city and search for the Northern Lights by snowshoe. Together with a guide, you will wander one of the many hiking possibilities around the center.
A guide will explain the route and lead you onto an exciting hike into the countryside. The mountains surrounding Tromsø offer you a great view of Tromsø and the Balsfjord. If you are lucky and the sky is bright, you might spot the Northern Lights. Back at the base camp, you can relax and get warm next to the bonfire.
- Available: Daily from November 1 to March 20 (except December 24)
- Departure: 18:15 hrs from Radisson Blu Hotel
- Duration: 3 hours, including 30 minutes transfer each way
- Guiding: Guides will walk along the tour
- Price: EUR 118,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50% discount (4-12 years) This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Included: Snowshoes and warm outdoor clothing, guide and transfer
- Please note:
- Special condition: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.
- Northern Lights: Kindly note that northern lights observations are never guaranteed (depending on solar activity and a clear sky). No refund can be made for activities booked if you do not see the northern lights.