Visit a Sami Camp and an exhibition displaying how the Sami people have lived during the late 19th century. The camp is a reconstruction of a spring and fall residence. After a tour around the camp, you will gather in a Sami hut around an open fire. You will be served coffee and also get the chance to taste reindeer meat while discussing the life of the Sami people.
- Available: On Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays from December 2 to March 24
- Departure: 14:30 hrs at the entrance of your hotel
- Duration: 2 hours
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 31,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50% discount (6-15 years). Children under the age of 6 free of charge
- Included: Guide and coffee/tea
- Please note: We recommend that you bring warm winter clothes
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.