Enjoy and discover the Abisko National Park in an easygoing pace on skis! With ice crystals in your hair and skis under your feet you will ski into the wilderness. The tour is intended for those who have never tried skiing before. You will be provided with instructions and taught the basics of cross country skiing. Newly learned skills are soon put to the test as you will skate-ski up steep slopes, glide across frozen lakes and keep your balance skiing downhill. The guide point out some favourite spots and talks about the surroundings, Sami culture and wildlife as you ski back to the station.
- Available: On Mondays and Fridays from November 28 to March 31
- Departure: 10:00 hrs at the entrance of the hotel
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2016/2017: EUR 78,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50% discount (12-15 years). This activity is not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Included: Guide, skiing equipment and warm beverage
- Please note: We recommend that you wear winter clothes in layers and bring a snack
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.