This traditional wooden sail ship takes you through a maze of green islands including Hovedøya and the Dyna Lighthouse. Oslo, with its superb location, offers unique opportunities on and around its fjord which stretches almost into the city centre. The sights also include the Bygdøy peninsula which houses many interesting museums as well as beaches such as Huk Bay.
While you discover the scenery from a traditional wooden boat, which is fully restored to its former glory, you can enjoy a local Norwegian snack of shrimps.
Drinks are available for purchase.
- Available: Daily from June 18 to September 3
- Additional departures: May 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29 and June 4, 5, 6, 11 and 12
- Departure: 19:00 hrs from Rådhusbrygge 3 (pier 3), waterfront of Oslo City Hall
- Duration: 3 hours
- Guiding: No guiding during this tour
- Price 2017: EUR 49,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50% discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Norwegian prawn buffet