Enjoy a wildlife safari along the coastline outside Ålesund in a high-speed RIB-boat. Experience the dramatic coastal landscapes, and the wildlife in Fjord Norway.The local guide will tell you stories and guide you on an exciting safari on the open sea. Visit a seal colony and Runde’s famous bird sanctuary with its eagles and puffins. The activity is weather dependent. Remember to bring your binoculars and camera!
Please note down your preferred time under comments when booking
- Available: Daily from June 26 to August 20
- Departure: 10:00 hrs or 18:00 from Notenesgata 3 (Ålesund centre)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 110,- per person
- Child conditions: This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 10.
- Included: Warm overall, life vest and goggles
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Participants have to be over 140 cm. The excursion is not suitable for guests with back problems.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.