Atlanterhavsparken is one of Northern Europe’s largest salt-water aquariums and offers an opportunity to enjoy close encounters with some of the marine life that can be found in and around the coastal waters of Norway.
The tour to the Aquarium includes a spectacular diving show in Norway’s largest aquarium tank, where the fish can be seen being hand-fed by the divers, and a visit to the open-air pool to see the resident penguins.
After the visit to Atlanterhavsparken the excursion continues onwards and upwards to Aksla where you can admire the view of Ålesund below and capture some memories before returning to the quayside.
- Available: Daily from November 2 to June 1 (except for Dec 24, 25 and 31, Jan 1 and May 17)
- Departure: 12:30 hrs (Ålesund)
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 57,- per adult
- Child conditions: 25% discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Please note:
- Special conditions: This tour is not suitable for people with impaired mobility