Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour which will take you through the picturesque streets of Bergen and past all of the well-known and famous sites including: Nordnes peninsula, Håkon’s Hall and Rosenkrantz Tower, St. Mary’s Church, Bergen Bryggen Wharf and the famous fish market. The knowledgeable guides will provide you with an overview of Bergen’s history and development from its founding in 1070 to present day and will escort you on a short walk through the UNESCO World Heritage famous houses of “Bryggen” (the wharf). The tour starts from the Hurtigruten Terminal as soon as your ship arrives and disembarkation is completed. After the tour you will be taken to your local Bergen hotel or ongoing destination (e.g. the railway station).
The excursion is only sold on board.
- Available: Daily from January 1 to December 31
- Departure: 14:45 hrs
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 45,- per adult
- Child conditions: 25% discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Please note:
- Special conditions: The tour ends at city hotels or at the train station