Sightseeing tour including Nidaros Cathedral & Ringve Museum. There is an intimacy and charm about Trondheim that few large towns can match, perhaps because so many of the fine buildings are constructed of brightly painted wood. The medieval Nidaros Cathedral is a shrine to the history of Norway and the Museum of Musical History at Ringve Gård, sited in a fine manor house, contains a marvelous collection of 2,000 musical instruments from around the world. In this beautifully furnished house demonstrations are given on some of the instruments as you wander through the history of European music.
- Available: Daily from April 3 to September 2
- Departure: 08:50 hrs (Trondheim)
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 64,- per adult
- Child conditions: 25% discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Photography is not allowed inside Nidaros Cathedral and Ringve Museum.