Ride your own husky sledge (2 persons per sledge, swapping half ways) through the untouched wintry woods. The Husky Safari is a wonderful way of experiencing the complete silence of the arctic nature around you. You will do a break where coffee is served and the musher will tell you stories about the huskies, their life and training. The car transfer to the husky farm goes through the beautiful countryside and you will get a glimpse of the local life and nature.
- Available: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays from December 28 to April 15
- Departure: 11:30 hrs from your hotel (pick up ca. 30 min. earlier)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 189,- per adult / EUR 114,- per child (4-14 years)
- Included: Thermal clothing, transfers, guide and hot beverages. 2 persons per dog sledge.
- Please note:
- Special conditions: A minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.