At the Nigards Glacier you will experience a 4-hour guided glacier hike. The expedition requires very good physical condition. You will hike longer and steeper than in the other hikes in the Nigardsbreen glacier. In addition, you will try out ice climbing with a climbing axe, secured on ropes. You will start this adventure with a 5-10 minutes boat trip, followed by a walk up to the glacier.
- Available: On Mondays to Saturdays from July 10 to August 25
- Departure: From Breheimsenteret Glacier Visitor Center at 10:30 hrs
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours on the ice, 6 hours in total
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 106,- per adult
- Child condition: No child discount. This activity is not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Included: Glacier equipment and entrance to the exhibition at Breheimsenteret