Join a guided RIB-boat safari on the magnificent Lustrafjord, the inner part of the Sognefjord, with its mountains and waterfalls at close range. The tour starts at Skjolden pier and takes you along the north shore of the Lustrafjord. From the fjord you will have great view of the farms and villages where people have lived and worked for centuries. While taking in the stunning nature you will feel the wind in your hair. With some luck you have the chance to see porpoises and fjord seals.
- Available: Monday to Saturday from April to September
- Departure: 10:00 hrs from Skjolden
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 76,- per adult
- Child conditions: EUR 47,- per child (4-14 years). This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Included: Warming and floating suit with hood, life jacket, goggles