Join this exciting 3,5 hour guided kayak trip in Ulvik. The guide will start the tour with providing some basic instructions on paddling and safety. You start paddling to a beautiful island where you will have an on-shore workshop regarding fire & edible plants inclusive a lunch. You continue kayaking towards another island where you will have the opportunity to talk to your guide about culture & history. During the excursion you will be able to enjoy the stunning fjord landscape with mountains rising majestically towards the sky. The tour is suitable for both beginners and more advanced travellers.
- Available: Daily from May 1 to September 30
- Departure: 09:00 hrs Ulvik center
- Duration: Approximately 3,5 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 69,- per person
- Child conditions: EUR 48,- per child (5-12years)
- Included: Guide, kayak, paddle, safety jacked and lunch package + hot beverage (coffee/tea)
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travellers participating. No special requirements are necessary to participate.