Rent a car during your stay in Balestrand to discover more of the Sognefjord area, including places that can not be reached without a car.
Urnes Stave Church is worth a visit. After a short ferry crossing and a scenic drive along the fjord, you will reach one of Norway’s oldest stave churches. Also recommendable is an excursion to Nigardsbreen Glacier, with possibility to join a guided glacier walk. Or to go on a RIB boat safari in Skjolden. Please let us know should you be intersted in booking either a glacier walk or a RIB boat safari.
- Available: Daily from May 1 until September 30
- Pick up/drop off time: From 8:00 hrs, return latest at 20:00 hrs
- Pick up/drop off place: Car delivery/return at your hotel in Balestrand
- Price 2017: EUR 190,- per car (VW Golf or similar, manual gear) for 1 day
- Additional cost: EUR 15,- for an automatic car
- Included: Free mileage, local road taxes, CDW, full tank at delivery (car has to be returned with full tank)
- Please note: Ferry costs are not included in the rental price