Join the Ocean Bus and explore Stockholm in a unique way.
During this sightseeing tour you will have the opportunity to experience Stockholm from both land and water in one single vehicle, amphibious bus! You will get to see many of the city´s most known attractions whilst the tour guide tells you fun and interesting stories along the way. The bus passes by the Royal Djugården, the Royal Palace, the Vasa Museum, Skansen and much more. Live-guiding on the bus.
Please note down your preferred time under comments when booking
- Available: From March 10 to December 31
- Departure: at Strömgatan, by the Royal Opera
- March 10-31: from Fridays to Sundays at 12:00, 14:00
- April 1 – April 16: Daily at 12:00, 14:00
- April 20 – 30: from Fridays to Sundays at 12:00, 14:00
- May 4 – May 31: from Thursdays to Sundays at 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
- June 1 – August 31: Daily at 10:30, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00
- September 1 – December 31: from Fridays to Sundays at 10:30, 12:00, 14:00
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 29,- per person
- Child conditions: No child reduction. Children under 2 years old are free of charge when travelling with parents
- Including: 75 minutes sightseeing tour by amphibious bus