Join a guided snowshoe hike in the mountains along the shoreline of Kongsfjord.
The hike gives you the chance to explore the varied nature; try to track Arctic birds, reindeer, arctic fox, sea eagle and many more. The tour guides are educated in outdoor security, wildlife, geography and history, and will happily share their knowledge with you during the tour.
- Available: Daily from February 1 to April 30
- Departure time: 9:30 hrs from Kongsfjord Guesthouse
- Duration: 4-5 hours
- Price 2016: EUR 123,- per person
- Included: Guided snowshoe hike, poles and snowshoes, hot drinks, chocolate, biscuits and a small lunch pack.
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.