Join a guided overnight snowmobile tour to the wilderness!
The tour starts with a lunch at the Kirkenes SnowHotel where you will meet your guide. After some security instructions it is time to head out on your snow mobile; the route will take you along the fjord, through the woods and towards the Pasvik Valley. The driving distance for the first day is approximately 85 km and the final destination is Gjøken in Pasvik where the overnight cabins are situated. After arrival, dinner will be served, prepared of local ingredients. In the evening you have the opportunity to try out the sauna and, if you are more adventurous, the “snow-swimming”. After this long day you will spend a warm and cozy overnight in the cabin.
In the morning you will start with a breakfast before driving back to Kirkenes along the Russian border. The tour ends at the Kirkenes SnowHotel where lunch will be served in Gabba Restaurant.
- Available: Daily from January 5 to April 15
- Departure: 12:00 hrs from Kirkenes SnowHotel
- Price 2017: EUR 1854,- per person (2 persons sharing a snowmobile)
- Child conditions: This excursion is not suitable for children. All participants need to be at least 18 years old
- Included: winter clothing, guide, lunch both days, dinner, overnight at the cabin with breakfast.
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating. Valid driving license is necessary for driving the snowmobile. Good physical condition is necessary for participating in this excursion.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.