Experience Stockholm’s Old Town with your own private guide!
The Old town is the historical center of the city and where the history of Stockholm started about one thousand years ago. Stroll the narrow, medieval cobblestone streets and absorb the atmosphere of Old town’s historical buildings. The area has much to offer, sights as the Cathedral, Nobel museum and the Royal Palace as well as many boutiques and restaurants.
Get to know the true Stockholm along with a local guide who will tell you the tales of Stockholms exciting past and of how the people and royalties once lived here.
When you feel tired of walking your guide can recommend you one of the many charming cafés where you can stop to have lunch or relax with a cup of coffee.
- Available: All year
- Departure: From the Old Town or your city centre hotel
- Duration: 3 hours
- Guiding: possible in 20 different languages
- Price 2017: EUR 220,- per guide between 8:00 and 19:00 hrs
- Supplement after 19:00 hrs: EUR 19,- per hour
- Supplement during bank holidays (Jan 1, Jan 6, Apr 14-17, May 1, May 25, Jun 4, Jun 6, Jun 23-24, Nov 4, Dec 24-26 & Dec 31): EUR 110, per 3-hour tour
- Note: No entrances are included in the price