Experience Oslo with your own private guide!
An authorized local guide will pick you up from your city centre hotel and take you for a 3-hour walking tour through the city centre of Oslo and down to the harbour. Sights of interest include the Royal Palace, the Parliament Building (Stortinget), the National Theatre, City Hall, Akershus Fortress and Aker Brygge Harbour. From the harbour you will continue by boat to the Bygdøy peninsula where you can visit the Viking Ship Museum. Afterwards you will return to the city centre by bus.
- Available: Daily from January 1 to December 31 (on request basis)
- Departure: 10:00 hrs from the lobby of your hotel. Other times on request
- Duration: 3 hours
- Guiding: Guides are available in 25 different languages
- Price 2017: EUR 260,- per guide
- Included: Private guide
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Entrances, boat and bus tickets are not included in the price. An additional cost of 50% will be charged if the guiding takes place on a Norwegian bank holiday (you will be informed about this when you receive our confirmation)