Explore the nature in the best way with a sled dog team in front of you. We give you the opportunity to meet the wilderness in Abisko together with the happy Alaskan Huskies.
You will help preparing the dogs for the tour before heading out for about 1 to 1,5 hours, comfortably seated on a big wooden sled driven by an experienced guide. The tour goes through typical mountain forest where we can find tracks of foxes, reindeers, mooses, wolverines and much more. When the dogs are working in front of the sled they will be totally silent, and if we are lucky we actually see some of the wild animals that are living up here.
- Available: From December 1 2016 to March 31 2017
- Departure: 09:30 hrs or 13:30 hrs from your hotel (tour start at 10:00 / 14:00 hrs)
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2016/2017: EUR 165,- per person, max 4 persons per sled
- Child conditions: EUR 83,- per child (3-15 years)
- Included: Warm overall and boots, warm drink, short transfer to the starting point
- Please note:
- Special conditions: We recommend that you wear warm winter clothes (layers), warm gloves and hat
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions