Enjoy a 3-kilometer sleigh ride through the silent and beautiful snow covered forest pulled by reindeers.
You will be transferred to the nearby Torassieppi farm, where the local reindeer header will take you on an exciting reindeer safari to the nightly forest. With some luck you will get the opportunity to spot the beautiful Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) dancing over the sky.
- Available 2017: Tuesdays and Thursdays from January 3 to April 23
- Available 2018: Tuesdays and Thursdays from January 7 to April 21
- Departure: at 20:30 hrs from Hotel Harriniva
- Duration: 2 hours (15 minutes transfer each way)
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 100,- per adult / 2 persons sharing 1 sled
- Price 2018: EUR 120,- per adult / 2 persons sharing 1 sled
- Child conditions: This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Included: Transfers and warm clothing (thermo-overall, mittens, socks, boots and hat)
- Please note:
- Special conditions: The group size is minimum 4 persons. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.
- Northern Lights: Kindly note that Northern Lights observations are never guaranteed (depending on solar activity and a clear sky). No refund can be made for activities booked if you do not see the Northern Lights.