Sweden’s Ice Hotel is a very special place. Ice sculptors from all over the world helping in its construction, the Ice Hotel is an international masterpiece which must be seen to be believed.
A guide will drive you to the Ice Hotel which is located 17km outside Kiruna. At the Ice Hotel, a guide will take you on a 30 minutes guided tour. After that, you have some time to enjoy the Ice Hotel and the Ice Bar on your own. The guide will bring you back to Kiruna after about 2 hours at the Ice Hotel.
- Available: Daily from December 12 to April 12
- Departure: 11:15 and 15:15 hrs from Kiruna
- Duration: 3 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2015/2016: EUR 88,- per adult
- Child conditions: EUR 44,- per child (up to 12 years old)
- Included: Return transfer from Kiruna to the Ice Hotel, entrance and guided tour by an Ice Hotel guide.
- Please note:
- Special conditions: There will be a surcharge of EUR 34,- per person for tours between December 24 2015 and January 6 2016. Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.