This incredible tour will take you to South Iceland’s coast along small farmlands that cuts between mountains, glaciers and the vast Atlantic Ocean. The route is lined with natural treasures including the iconic Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, Skaftafell National Park and Vatnajökull glacier. Midway between Reykjavik and Jökulsárlón glacier Lagoon, Skaftafell National Park offrs magnificent views of glaciers, rivers and endless plains of sand.
You will continue onwards to the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon. This place is one of the absolute must sees and there is no better way to explore it than on one of the amphibian boats. You will glide between huge icebergs, which constantly break away from the glacier tongue of Breiðamerkurjökull, producing a wonder world of ice. After the boat ride you will head back to Reykjavík.
- Available: Daily from May 1 to September 30
- Departure: 07:30 hrs from your hotel
- Duration: 14 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price: EUR 256,- per person
- Child conditions: 50% discount (12-17 years). Children under the age of 12 free of charge
- Included: Pick up from your hotel in Reykjavik, transportation, guide and boat trip on Jökulsarlon Glacier lagoon
- Please note:
- Special conditions: If drift ice prevents sailing on Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon, a complimentary dinner at a restaurant in Vík village will be offered