You will take a hike from the hotel and up to the mountain Steiraheia. You will be equipped with a headlamp and guided through the streets and up the mountain. An experienced guide will follow the group at all times, and guide you to one of the two possible resting sites. Depending of the weather, you will experience a beautiful view over the city and the surrounding mountains. If the conditions are right, you will get the Aurora activity above you and the lights from the city below.
This tour starts and ends at Sortland Hotel.
- Available: on day 2 of all charter tours from December to March.
- Departure: from the Sortland Hotel.
- Duration: 2-3 hrs.
- Guiding: English guaranteed.
- Price: EUR 41,- per person.
- Included: Snowshoes if necessary, headlamp.
- Please note:
- The group size is minimum 6 and maximum 10 persons. If the minimum amount of participants is not reached, an alternative activity will be suggested.
- This trip is subject to satisfactory weather conditions.
- The trip is easy to medium easy physically demanding.