Be ready to experience a 2,5-hour snowmobile safari!
Your guide will pick you up in the city centre and bring you to the Igloo Hotel. The hotel will provide you with the necessary equipment and clothing before the safari. The guide will give you an introduction about how to drive and information about driving rules before heading into the wilderness. The path will lead you through the forest and up onto the Finnmark plateau, with its wide and white snow covered plain. In daytime, the view is magnificent and the thrill of driving such a fun vehicle is amazing!
- Available: Daily from December 19 to April 10
- Departure: 10:30 hrs from Alta city centre hotel / 11:00 hrs from the Igloo Hotel
- Duration: 2,5 hrs
- Guiding: English
- Price 2016/2017: EUR 210,- per adult
- Child conditions: EUR 85,- per child 5-12 years. This excursion is not suitable for children younger than 5.
- Included: Warm clothes (thermal suit, helmet, boots and gloves), and transfers from/to Alta centre.
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Drivers must hold a valid driving license. Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating. The trip is easy to medium easy physically demanding.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.