Experience the mysterious and beautiful Northern Lights in Iceland. Watch their swirling wild dance across the night sky in fantastic shapes and colors. Far from the glow of the city lights, you will hunt for the elusive Northern Lights – known as Aurora Borealis.
- Available: Daily between August 25 – April 15 (except 23, 24 and 30 Dec)
- Duration: 3-5 hours
19:30 hrs from your hotel between Sept 15 – March 31
20:30 hrs from your hotel between Aug 25 and Sept.14
- Price: EUR 56,- per person
- Child conditions: 50% discount for children aged 12 to 17 years. Children under the age of 12 free of charge
- Included: pick up/drop off at your hotel, bus tour, English speaking guide
- If the evening sky is heavily clouded, weather conditions are not favorable or the chances of seeing Northern Lights are slim, the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. A decision is taken daily at 6 pm whether the tour will take place or not. All hotels in Reykjavik are informed by email about the decision so please contact the front desk of your hotel to get updates. In case of a cancellation you will either get the tour refunded or you can join the tour another day free of charge.
- In case of no sight of the Northern Lights in a tour you will be offered to join the tour again free of charge another day.
Northern Lights observations are never guaranteed, sometimes it can be repeated several times during one evening and sometimes it simply stays away. Northern Lights observations are weather dependent; it needs to be clear sky in order to spot the Northern Lights.