Enjoy a private 6-hour excursion to Lahemaa National Park!
A 1-hour bus ride from Tallinn will bring you to Estonia’s most popular nature reserves with its jagged coasts, vast forests, wetlands and many hiking trails with typical Estonian swamp (wetland), main Estonian manors (Sagadi and Palmse), some waterfalls as well as fishermen villages.
After the optional lunch in a traditional Estonian tavern, you will continue through the romantic forest in Oandu and along the seaside in Käsmu peninsula.
- Available: Daily from January 2 to December 30 (on request basis)
- Departure: 10:00 hrs. Other times on request. The guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel
- Duration: 6 hours including 2 hours transfer by bus
- Languages: Guides are available in many different languages
- Price 2017:
- EUR 385,- per person if you are one person
- EUR 195,- per person if you are 2-3 persons
- EUR 109,- per person if you are 4-7 persons
- EUR 75,- per person if you are 8 persons or more.
- Please note: lunch is not included in the price
- Opening hours of the Lahemaa National Park: Daily