This sightseeing tour combines the Nærøyfjord, one of Norway’s most popular fjords, with the visit to the idyllic fjord village Undredal.
You will drive to Gudvangen by bus, from where you continue by boat along the magnificent Nærøyfjord to Undredal. The Nærøyfjord is included on UNESCO’s list of world heritage sites and is considered among the most scenic fjord area on the planet. In Undredal a local guide will lead you through the World Heritage exhibition, and up to the little church. Then the guide will lead you to the House of Cheese where you get a short presentation of goat cheese traditions before you are served a sample menu. The bus will pick you up and bring you back to Flåm.
- Available Daily from June 10 to August 10
- Departure: 10:00 hrs from Flåm
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Price 2017: EUR 87,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50 % discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Transportation by bus, boat trip on Nærøyfjord, guided tour in Undredal and goat cheese tasting